An Animusical Minute Ep 1 An Animusical Minute Ep 1

Brilliant

I had given up my faith in newgrounds, i hadnt logged in for weeks because everything i saw was absoloute s***t. This has given me new hope and i had to log in to erview it and giv eyou a 5/5. I personally dont think you should make another episode, unless it is completely different with different themes, because this kinda thing you can't pull twice. leave it at one and it can become a great, any more than one and it will just become a series of beats and the animations meaningless. But seriously well done man, short, sweet, not pretentious, well done.

Charley

Foreverland responds:

Best review ever! Thanks. I am making more though. This is a school project where I have to make 3 minute long animations. The concept behind them isn't so much to just keep redoing songs and making crazy beats to them. Its more about expressing the fantasies that occur in my head when I listen to music. Organ Donor broke up nicely into sections that could be seperated out and given to characters to enact. The next one won't be beat oriented. The third will be more like the first, but it won't be so much the slow build with a surprise at the end, as it will be some straight up rocking out. So as you suggested, it will be more individually theme based, rather than a rehashing of the first episode.

Anyways, glad I could bring you back to NG, at least for a little while. Thanks for your review.

Ocean Deep Trailer Ocean Deep Trailer

...

I really don't know why, but i couldnt stand it. it didnt hold my attention, it didnt strike me as anything new, the graphics were ok but the sound was boring. i know its a trailer and all but really, if youre guna make a flash animation like an action film, get an action film trailer like flash to go with it. this is one of the least inspiring things ive seen on here. dissapointed. i mean when i see 'trailer' in the title i expect to have a hosrtt, 20-30 second flash, not really giving away much story line or details, that would make me want to see the rest. but no it was as long as a normal flash and it gave away a good deal of the story line, im sorry my friend but i think it was plain awful.

meridianisdead responds:

Doh :( Guess I can't please 'em all. Well it's a trailer for a longer story, which is being adapted to videogame format...

Baby Complaints Baby Complaints

Brilliant

is this book on sale in England? The timing was perfect, true british humour. hope others like it!

Rolley-Ball Rolley-Ball

83rd all time best! and 67th in the last 24 hours

brilliant. had me addicted for ages

Rocket Tag 2 Rocket Tag 2

im impressed

I see a lot of crap on newgrounds, and theres alot of crap flas around. but this, like toms assasin game, could be the most revolutionary idea since adam philips' brakenwood. It's totaly addictive and the way you can interact with other players in an indirect sense is pure genius. i think this will go up with interactivity works such as stick arena. well done

charley

CuberXtreme CuberXtreme

Psh

I can't get past training one, it's just simply to hard for me. Eugh thats upsetting.